The Foundation believes in:
- The family and community as sources of inspiration and support;
- The power of significant, consistent and lasting relationships as a catalyst for change and source of hope;
- Empowering children, adolescents, adults and their families by teaching them how to create their own innovative, practical and creative solutions which facilitate positive life choices;
- Connecting people back to their local communities; and
- Incentive based strategies to assist disadvantaged people.